The most important question that always crosses a student’s mind is, what type of internship should I do?
Will it be worth it? where can I find an internship which I want to do?
So here it is,
5 points to check before applying for any internship.
- Location: since this pandemic, the recruiters are interviewing online, and jobs are mostly work from home. But not all the companies allow for work from home, so while searching for an internship, location is important. Make sure the office is not far from where you stay or have easy communication.
- Field of interest: You know what you are best at. Always try to search for an internship in the area that interests you the most. This is the most important make or break deal for you.
- Office environment: while searching for internships always make sure to check the environment of the office or read the reviews written about them. It helps you to get clarity and a fair idea about the organization and its work place environment.
- Job role: while searching for a job make sure to read and understand the job role description properly to understand what exactly the company is looking for. Clarity about the job role is very important.
- Perks of doing the internship: It is always good to clarify the air about the perks of doing the internship. Sometimes the companies pay you money for the job you did. while most of the companies gives certificates and other gifts
Now that you got the idea about how to choose an internship, go get one. All the best.